Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compatico warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of original delivery, subject to the terms and conditions of this Lifetime Systems Warranty (“Warranty”). This Warranty is not transferable. Compatico’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy pursuant to this Warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at Compatico’s option, FOB Compatico’s headquarters, of replacement parts which prove, under normal use, to be defective. No person, firm, or corporation is authorized to assume for Compatico any other liability in connection with Compatico products. Customer will receive credit for returns of defective product only after the defective product is received by Compatico. This Warranty applies to all Compatico Systems, except as noted:
- CHAT Height Adjustable Tables Five (5) years Limited Liability. All structural components are five (5) years. Motor and controller are one (1) year warranty. Warranty covers product component replacements only.
- Fabric - Compatico fabrics have a 3-year warranty.
- Electrical - Compatico electrical products have a 10-year warranty.
- Moving parts - Moving parts, which include glides, suspensions, casters, and keyboard mechanisms, have a 5-year warranty.
- COM Material - The warranty does not apply to Customer’s own material-i.e. material specified by buyer that is not a standard Compatico product offering, such as fabrics specified and purchased by buyer.
- Worksurfaces - laminated products with edges are guaranteed for five (5) years.
- Vertical laminate panels and tiles guaranteed for five (5) years.
- Consumables - products such as a lamp or light bulb for two (2) years.
- Products - misused or suffered abusive damage, not installed, used or maintained in accordance with products instructions and warnings.
- Normal wear and tear
- Use of non-Compatico components with our parts voids all warranty offered.
- Variations - occurring in surface materials (i.e. matching grains, textures and colors)
- Seating - Compatico warrants certain components of its chair(s) as follows: non-moving metal components, swivel and tilt mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, casters, base, and all wood and plastic components for 5 years, and upholstery materials for 2 years. All chairs maximum capacity, 250 lbs. unless otherwise specified. Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishing during use. Tufted buttons are not covered under this warranty. The purchaser is responsible for any initial minor assembly, cleaning and lubricating the chair and inspection to be certain that the hardware is securely fastened, and that there are no loose or missing parts, cracks, broken welds, or general instability. Chairs that are damaged or appear unsafe should be removed from service. For care of the coverings (leather, cloth, or vinyl), dust regularly as needed, wipe clean with a mild solution of warm soapy water, do not saturate, wipe dry. Do not use polish, wax, or saddle soap. If any chair component proves to be defective in materials or workmanship, Compatico will provide replacement parts or replace the chair at its option; if the model you purchased is no longer available, Compatico may replace it with a similar model as determined by Compatico. In no event will Compatico be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, or for any loss or injury to person or property resulting from the manufacture, sale and/or use of the chair.
- Casegoods - including desks, storage units and tables - Compatico warrant certain components of its casegoods furniture manufactured for quality and durability. Warranty applies as follows: Structural integrity of frame 5 years; laminate, wood, veneer finishes 2 years. Variations of grain and color are natural characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty real wood and anticipated in real wood or wood veneer furnishings. Therefore, Compatico casegoods are not warranted to match in grain, color or color-fastness, or texture.
- Acoustical Tiles - One (1) year warranty on material (does not include field installation failures
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPATICO’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE THEORY UPON WHICH ANY CLAIM MIGHT BE BASED INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPATICO BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. This Warranty does not apply to damages resulting from shipment, storage, accident, alteration, misuse, assembly or installation, including (but not limited to) unsupported work surfaces more than 48" in length that do not have a correctly placed worksurface support spanner. All claims under this Warranty must be authorized in writing by Compatico prior to repair or replacement of products.
Compatico will not be responsible for air shipments of replacements. If a customer wishes for expedited/air shipments, the customer assumes the expense.